Friday, August 30, 2013

Balsamic Basil Tomato Slices With Feta Cheese


                       Garden Fresh Balsamic Basil Tomato Slices With Feta Cheese

I often enjoy dressing up tomatoes for a side dish that is always sure to please with no leftovers ever.  I had something similar on a buffet, but created my own version that is so simple and delicious that I would like to share it for others to enjoy.  

I used Roma tomatoes but you can use any tomato type you enjoy that holds together well.  This takes just minutes to prepare and enjoy the array of aromas. 

  • Slice tomatoes and lay out on a plate or platter.
  • Crumble or slice Feta Cheese and place on top of tomato slices. 
  • Chop fresh Basil and place on top of tomatoes and cheese.  (or Freeze dried Basil)
  • Spritz or drizzle the dressed up tomato slices with Balsamic Vinegar.
  • Serve chilled
#share #Tomatoes #Recipe 

No comments:

Post a Comment